- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1 handful arugula, chopped
- 1 small bunch chives, minced
- 8 oz mung bean, broccoli, or red clover sprouts, about 2 cups (Grown by you from our High Mowing Organic Sprouting Seeds!)
- a big handful of well-toasted, sliced almonds
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- Good extra virgin olive oil
- To finish: chive flowers (optional)
In a small bowl combine the yogurt, salt, arugula, and chives.
In a larger bowl toss the mung beans and almonds with a splash of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Add the avocado, and gently toss once or twice more.
Serve the mung beans next to the yogurt mixture and drizzle with a bit more olive oil. If you had a few chive flowers in your bunch, sprinkle them across the top.
Serves 2 – 4.
Prep time: 5 min
Compliments of 101 Cookbooks